We know that family disputes can be some of the hardest moments in life. Mediation is a wonderful tool that helps the parties work out their differences outside of court. Reese Law offers family law mediation services as both the divorce mediation attorney and the mediator.
In family law mediation, a mediator can be engaged to assist with anything from the entire dispute, to parts of an active litigation that can be resolved with compromise. The process involves both parties reaching a mutually acceptable decision with the assistance of the mediator.
As your mediator, Reese Law will provide the facilities and experience with the goal of bringing the parties to an agreement on a single issue or the entire dispute. As your divorce mediation attorney, Reese law will be with you through the mediation process and assist with drafting formal agreements to conform to the facts and the law.
Watch these informative videos by our attorneys about mediation.
You might also be interested in:
- ADR for Family Matters During the Pandemic
- Using Experts In Family Law Practice
- What Happens When An Attorney Is On Your Side In Mediation
- What to Expect When Reese Law Mediates Your Dispute
- 6 Reasons to Consider Mediating a Family Law Dispute
- 5 Reasons to Work With an Attorney in Your Divorce
- Protecting Families and Providing Value