Uncontested Divorce in Culpeper VA
Uncontested Divorce Attorneys That Can Help You And Your Spouse Come To Terms
An uncontested divorce occurs when both parties, you and your spouse, come to a mutual agreement amongst the two of you in how your assets will be split up post-divorce instead of having the judge or courts decide for you, which is known as a contested divorce. Common issues that you and your spouse will most likely need to agree upon can include:
- Child custody if you have children - who will get custody of your child? Visitation allowed?
- Spousal support (alimonies)
- Division of any and all property purchased during the duration of your marriage
- Division of all debt
Although uncontested divorces are the most favorable option, you should still have the legal counsel of a certified uncontested divorce attorney in Culpeper VA. The last thing you'd want is for something to come up months or years later that you might have missed during the mediation period.
The divorce attorneys at Reese Law Office can help ensure that you are getting what you rightfully deserve when splitting up assets amongst other duties. Some common details that many couples overlook include:
- How the home's mortgage will be split up
- Who will continue living in the home while it's up for sale
- How does the life insurance get split up
- How will the retirement accounts get split up
When you hire the experienced uncontested divorce attorneys from Reese Law, you can be rest assured that we will work with you to reach a proper marital settelement agreement and make sure no stones are left unturned. If you are going through a divorce, connect with a divorce attorney today.